Join us for a brief discussion of the current state tax reporting options, with an emphasis on the newest option to produce the North Dakota Supplemental Revenue Statements to meet the latest requirements for reporting to royalty owners in that state.
- Understand how to implement the new ND royalty statement requirements in OGsql
- Understand the additional input requirements for the ND Supplemental Revenue Summary Statements
- Learn when and how to close the Revenue Month
- Understand the use of the Tax Types in Revenue Tax Rate Maintenance
- Become familiar with additional state revenue reports – both those available to all and custom reports done for specific users
Quorum Software is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. For any questions or concerns, please contact Quorum Software at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credit: 1 Credit NASBA / 1 Credit AICPA
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live Presented Online Due to COVID
Knowledge Level: Basic
Field of Study: Accounting
Course Requirements: Consume 50 minutes minimum of the recorded session and must score a 70% or higher on the course quiz.
Expiration Date for Credit: October 20, 2021
Qnect On Demand 2020 hosted our community of Upstream On Demand software users for two days of online learning, collaborating, and networking. Please enjoy this recorded version of our virtual session.